At this time, we are unable to accept returns for customized products. Custom footwear orders are nonrefundable, except in cases of manufacturing or material defects (this does not cover normal wear and tear). For additional information, please contact us within 10 days of your original purchase.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Return Items?
- Free Return Policy
- Do You Accept Exchanges?
- Can I Return Custom Products?
- How do I get the product I ordered from a Timberland store if it is temporarily closed?
- I returned product to a Timberland store. Where is my refund?
- How do I return something I bought from a Timberland store?
- My Order Has Shipping Damage. What Can I Do?