Timberland® Product Care has been developed with the environment in mind:
- Low VOCs – VOCs are chemicals that pollute the atmosphere.
- No Phosphates – a common ingredient in cleansers that can harm rivers, streams and other bodies of fresh water.
- Water-based – All protectors, conditioners, cleaners and creams are water based, making them more environmentally conscious and worker friendly than solvent-based products.
- No PVC – our packaging, labels, inks and containers are made without PVC, a plastic commonly used in manufacturing that has been linked to human and environmental health concerns.
- REACH Compliant – REACH is an EU regulatory system for chemicals. Our product care contains no SVHCs. All Timberland® product care packaging is recyclable.