Yes – most polishes will work with Timberland® leather footwear.
Articles in this section
- What cleaning products can I use on a canvas shoe?
- Can I use a blow dryer on my boots/shoes after applying Balm Proofer?
- How do I restore my boots that have faded over the years?
- Can I polish my footwear?
- How do I get an oil stain out of my boots?
- How hard can I press and use the eraser bar in the dry cleaning kit?
- How do you keep your leather footwear soft and supple?
- How do I clean and then protect against getting the blue jean ring around my boots?
- I see the term “AOX” a lot around product care/cleaning products. What is it, and why don’t Timberland® cleaning products use it?
- What’s the best way to store cleaning products?