You can return or exchange your timberland.com purchase at any Timberland-owned Specialty Store or Factory Outlet (not dealer stores) within 60 days. After 60 days, returns will only be accepted for defective merchandise. At this time, we are unable to accept returns for customized products.
Simply present the packing slip, together with the original credit card used to make your purchase, for a refund. If an alternative form of payment was used (Gift Card, eGift Card, PayPal, Apple Pay, Visa Checkout, etc.), then store credit will be issued, which can be used at any Timberland® Specialty Store, Timberland® Factory Outlet or online at timberland.com. Find the store nearest you.
RETURN BY MAIL
To ship your purchase back to us using the return form provided on your packing slip, please take the following steps:
- Fill it out. Detach the bottom half of the packing slip (that came with your order) and fill out your return information on the front. Include the quantity and a reason code for each item you are returning.
- Box it up. Using a durable shipping box, package up your return merchandise with original packaging, if possible, and include the packing slip. Seal securely.
- Ship it.
- Affix the Merchandise Return Label securely to your package.
- MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE THE PACKING SLIP INSIDE THE PACKAGE!
- Take the package to your nearest post office for delivery. No postage is necessary if the package is mailed from within the United States.
If you don't have a pre-printed return label, please Contact Us or print one here:
Please note and keep the return tracking number until your account is credited. We advise taking a picture of this with your phone, so you'll have it handy.
Once your return is received and processed, your purchase will be credited to your initial form of payment for the product price plus any applicable taxes. Refunds can only be posted to the credit card used to make the purchase, not to a different credit card.
If your purchase was made with a Timberland® Gift Card or eGift Card, the original Gift Card or eGift Card will be credited to reflect the return. You will receive an email confirming your return. If you no longer have the Gift Card/eGift Card, please contact us.
We'll do everything we can to take care of your return quickly. It may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement. Returns with complete documentation receive priority. Please note that Timberland is not responsible for returns lost in transit.
RETURNS ON CUSTOM PRODUCTS
At this time, we are unable to accept returns for customized product. Custom footwear orders are nonrefundable, except in cases of manufacturing or material defects (this does not cover normal wear and tear). For additional information, please contact us within 10 days of receiving your purchase.
RETURNS ON PRODUCTS BOUGHT ON TIMBERLAND.CA
Please note that purchases from timberland.ca cannot be processed in a Timberland store - they must be returned using the return label that came with your shipment to the address on the packing slip.