Occasionally, orders are prevented from processing by our system for various reasons. Some reasons are:
- Item(s) are no longer available for purchase
- We had difficulty processing your payment information
- We could not verify or ship to the address provided
- Duplicate orders were placed
Our system also imposes quantity limits on the number of units allowed for purchase within an order. Customers may purchase no more than five units per style and no more than 10 units total per order.
- If you'd like to place a special order exceeding these quantity limits, please contact us here.
Customers placing orders from outside the US and Canada may have trouble completing more than one order within a 24-hour rolling period.
If you're encountering issues placing an order and are unsure what is preventing you from doing so, please connect with Customer Service by clicking here.