HOW DO I BUY ONLINE / PICKUP IN STORE?
- During checkout, select “Pickup in store” and use your zip code to search for a Timberland location near you.
- Confirm your pickup location and pickup person
- Place your order
- Look for an email notification confirming that your order is ready for pickup
- Drive to the store and either pick up inside or call the store for curbside delivery instructions.
HOW DO I RESERVE ONLINE / BUY IN STORE?
- To RESERVE online, pick the "Find In Store" button on the product page and pick a Timberland location near you. Use the form to reserve your item.
- Look for an email notification confirming that your item is ready. We'll hold it for 48 hours.
- Drive to the store and pick up your order.
HOW DO I PICK UP IN STORE?
- Look for an email confirming your order is ready for pickup.
- Bring a government-issued ID and your receipt (mobile or printed) to the store.
- Let a sales associate know you’ve arrived to pick up your order.
HOW DO I PICK UP CURBSIDE?
- Look for an email confirming your order is ready for pickup, with specific store instructions.
- Drive to the store and follow instructions from email.
- Call the store numbers listed in your email to let them know you've arrived. Provide your name, order number, and license plate.
- Pop your trunk and an associate will be out shortly to load your purchase into your car.