Where did you purchase your Timberland product(s)?
I placed an order online by visiting Timberland.com
Free returns are offered for orders placed at Timberland.com within 60 days of shipment, provided the item has not been worn, washed, altered, or damaged (view full return policy).
RETURN BY MAIL
- Put the item(s) you are returning, with original packaging, inside the outer carton or box it was shipped in.
- If you do not have the outer carton, any box that fits around your item(s) that doesn't allow too much movement will suffice.
- If any of the original packaging, tags, or other inserts are missing, we will do our very best to process your return without it.
- Remove the bottom half of the packing slip, mark the reason for the return, then place it inside the box with the item(s) you are returning.
- If you did not receive a packing slip, please print a copy of your order confirmation email and include it inside the box.
- If you are unable to print the email, please include a note inside the box with your full name, order number, product you are returning, and reason for the return.
- Apply the free return label on the outside of the box, whether it is a sticker or needs to be taped.
- KEEP YOUR RETURN LABEL TRACKING NUMBER!! Free return labels are not connected to your order or kept on file with Timberland; taking a picture of the label fixed to the outside of the box is the recommended practice.
- Tape the box securely, again taking note of your return tracking number, and drop return at one of the following.
- Post office (USPS) or local post person
- FASTEST REFUND OPTION!! FedEx office, drop-box, or a pick-up from your home (additional fees not covered under free returns)
RETURN TO A TIMBERLAND STORE
- Gather item(s) you are returning along with original packaging, tags, packing slip, original receipt or your order confirmation email.
- If you purchased in store and do not have your receipt, please contact the Timberland store directly for next steps.
- Visit any Timberland store to process your return.
I purchased at or through a Timberland store
If you visited or called a Timberland store near you and either made a purchase in store or a store associate helped place an order for inventory that wasn’t available at that store (excludes Timberland.com orders), please follow these instructions.
- If our Timberland store associates provided you with a return label or specific direction for returns and exchanges, please follow those instructions.
- You can visit any Timberland store to process a return, provided the item has not been worn, washed, altered, or damaged.
- If you are unable to visit a Timberland store or would like to inquire about returns at your local Timberland store, please use our store locator and contact the store directly for assistance.
- No Timberland store near you? That's okay! You can call any Timberland store for assistance.
I purchased through an authorized retailer, either online or in store, that sells Timberland products
We are unable to access order information, payment details, or inventory from authorized retailers, therefore cannot process refunds for items purchased outside of Timberland stores or Timberland.com. Please contact the retailer you purchased from directly for assistance. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience!
I do not know where my item(s) was purchased
If you received a gift or do not know where your Timberland item was purchased, we are unable to provide a refund. If the item you would like to return is in new condition with original packaging and all tags attached, you may be able to exchange the product for another size, color or style of the same or lesser value at your local Timberland store (find a store).
We cannot guarantee an exchange or in-store credit for items presented without proof of purchase. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.