This is not an option today, but something we are working toward for the future. It’s our hope that one day you will be able to send back your favorite Timberland® boots or jacket for repair and get them back into your own closet.
- What is the Timberloop™ Circular Design program?
- How do I return products through Timberloop™?
- Which countries offer this program?
- Do I get something in return for the product I send you?
- Why did you create this program?
- Does the Timberloop™ program offer product repairs, so that people can get back their own product?
- Will recycled materials end up back in Timberland® products?
- Can I track what happens to my items?
- Can I return items from brands other than Timberland?
- Why would I use this service, instead of selling or donating the products myself?