While we are most actively seeking Timberland® products as we work toward our 100% circularity goal, we also accept products from other brands. Products from other brands will either go into the recycling stream, be donated, or be resold.
- What is the Timberloop™ Circular Design program?
- How do I return products through Timberloop™?
- Which countries offer this program?
- Do I get something in return for the product I send you?
- Why did you create this program?
- Does the Timberloop™ program offer product repairs, so that people can get back their own product?
- Will recycled materials end up back in Timberland® products?
- Can I track what happens to my items?
- Can I return items from brands other than Timberland?
- Why would I use this service, instead of selling or donating the products myself?